- Read and approved
2. Financial Report
- Report given approved
3. Next Meeting
- Dec. 6th This will be our holiday meeting. RSVP by Nov.26th if you are interested in attending meeting as we need to find a place to have it.
4. President Report
- Gave a report on the ORV council meeting and explained the TROUTE verses ROUTE
5. Activities Report
- Float building begins Nov. 1 9am Nov. 2nd 11am at 500 main St. Princeton. Give us a call for further dates if you are interested in helping build float.
6. Old Business
- Grants for trail building in progress
- Chix ride- we had a wonderful time and helped with a wonderful cause.
7. New Business
- Raffle License- Class A and Class B. Motion by Lara for a class A Second by Amanda.
- Charity Ride- will be doing another Cabella’s card. Will check with Clint to see if he would take charge of it again.
- Charity ride will be a one day ride starting at VFW and riding a trail system for the day. Food at VFW along with raffles. A rider fee will be charged along with registering and insurance waivers signed. Ride will benefit both Budda Box and VFW. Hosting Ride April 4th.
8. County Trails
- As stated above we are applying for trail grant monies for development of trails. Will keep all updated.